Socially Distant, but Close to Nature
We are committed to your safety and have put in place new procedures to ensure you can relax and enjoy your vacation. Our operation teams have implemented new cleaning and social distancing policies to keep our guests and employees safe.
Redefining the Experience
From lodging to dining, we are redefining the guest experience to meet safety guidelines while maximizing your vacation. We have created new operational procedures and here are a few things you can expect:
Wherever possible, we will be leveraging technology or new processes to minimize contact.
Social Distancing Practices
We are monitoring and following all current recommended guidelines for proper social distancing.
- Organized and clearly marked lanes in lobby and gift shops to maintain social distancing recommendations
- Monitored capacity in public areas
- Reduced seating allowances where applicable
- Increased takeaway meal offerings
Our teams have been thoroughly trained and knowledgeable on new policies and procedures. Don’t be afraid to ask one of us if you have any questions!
We have implemented enhanced cleaning procedures to all facets of our property, including but not limited to:
- Added hand sanitization stations throughout our facilities, for both employees and guests.
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch areas using disinfectants registered with the EPA.
Safe Travel Tips
- Wash Your Hands Frequently or Use Hand Sanitizer.
- Maintain Social Distancing
- We strongly recommend the use of face covering/mask, it is also advisable to check current state requirements prior to traveling.
- Avoid Touching Your Face
- Cover your mouth when coughing and sneezing.
- Respect the new rules and guidelines- we are in this together.
Aramark is not able to make any guarantees of reducing potential exposure to COVID-19 or of the elimination of COVID-19 or other pathogens.